
sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS


I went with Reub, Merjahn and Guru to soak in the thrill of a F1 car zooming down St. Andrew's Road. Below are some pictures taken by Merj!
Spotted: Mika Hakkinen in the Mercedes!
Coming out from his tent.
We were being handed ear plugs in case we go deaf hearing the engine roar.
The pictures may all seem very clear and the car seemed to be stationary, but that's because I didn't post those pictures which were very blur! It was actually pretty tough to catch a good picture of him zooming past us.




Merj's photography skills are definitely better than Reub's.
He just stopped there! And then he went flying past us haha.
He actually came out twice and did different stunts. We didn't stay for his 3rd stint because well, it was getting quite late and I still had exams to study for :((( Can't wait for the Bahrain Grand Prix this Sunday! But I might not catch it because (1)my TV is spoilt (2)and I think it's pretty waste of time if I were to go to Reub's house to watch and then come back. No time no time!